Sunday, January 11, 2015

Holiday Haul

Hey Guys


I am back!! Did you miss me? I got home from my holiday a few days ago and have been recuperating and unpacking. I bought a lot of things, all we did for the week was shop, and it was lovely. And I wanted to quickly share with you some of the makeup purchases with you today. Sadly I haven't had a chance to try anything out yet but I am very much looking forward to it. 


A lipstick and oil blotting sheets from Daiso

An eyelash curler and mascara from Daiso

The Best of Sephora set and Make Up For Ever HD Foundation from Sephora


Lipstick, blush and mixed blush from Topshop

Have you guys been buying up much lately? I think it may be time for myself to go on a spending ban!

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com