Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Tag

Hey Guys

So the month of December is upon us and my family put up our Christmas decorations yesterday so it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my mum and dads house! I found this tag on Tamara's blog, and I really wanted to join in and also see if anyone else wants to participate as well! If you do link your tag post in the comments :)


1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
We have a synthetic tree at the moment but we did used to have a real tree that we kept year round, I remember that it just grew too large and we had to stop using it for the Christmas tree. I love the idea of a real tree though and would love to try it again one day, but for now I will go with the convenience of a synthetic tree. 

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
 It is summer time here in Australia so probably no coffee at all! Also here in Western Australia we have no Starbucks and I am not totally sure whether our regular coffee shops do Christmas drinks.

 3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Gold and Silver. Quite boring but I think it looks lovely!

4. Giving or receiving?
If I have really put time and effort into a person's gift there is nothing better than giving it to them and seeing their reaction. I also get quite anxious opening gifts in front of people so I would much rather give. 

5. To mince pie or not to?
Blergh! No. 

6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
Salad, Turkey, Pork, Ham, usually some type of seafood, sometimes barbeque meat, and of course followed up with Christmas pudding made by my parents.

7. Christmas day fashion
This year it will be my cute Christmas shirt with a pug on it, shorts and my bathers underneath as there will be a pool!

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
I have loved listening to the Michael Bublé Christmas album the past couple of years, and in particular It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
My family always tries to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation every year, it just doesn't feel like Christmas without it.

10. Open presents before or after lunch?
Stockings first thing in the morning and presents after with the immediate family. But we do presents after lunch with the rest of the family. 

Love Liz xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com