Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review: Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

Hey Guys

I am a bit behind the times, I only just got my hands on the Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder. I know I know, I am very behind on the times with this but I try to use up all the other powders I own before I allowed myself to purchase this. I am so happy that I finally own this and a little bit disappointed I didnt try it out earlier! This powder is fantastic! 



I picked up shade Natural which seems like a decent match for my winter pale skin. This powder goes on flawlessly, extremely smooth on my skin and just glides over. It is absolutely amazing. Typically powder can make my skin feel quite cakey or dry but not this powder. My skin looks amazing when I use this powder. I still have to touch up every so often (depending on the primer and foundation) but I definitely think that this helps rather than hinders. The website also claims that this powder helps to treat existing breakouts and stop further breakouts. I have not really noticed whether this is accurate at all but it is a nice addition to the powder. I definitely have not experienced any breakouts as a result of using this powder. 



Really the only thing that I can complain about is the bulkiness of the packaging. It is housed in quite a large black plastic container, with the powder in the top section and underneath is a mirror and compartment with a sponge. Ultimately I could do without the clear packaging on top and have the mirror there and no room for a sponge as I prefer to use a brush, even for touchups. But hey the powder is so fantastic that this is a non issue!



This powder retails for a measly $11.40 AU but I purchased mine for $4 off on sale at Kmart. I would highly recommend purchasing this powder and will be buying back ups for myself!



Love Liz xx

2 comments:

  1. Australis have the best powders! So affordable too! I'm running out of mine, I'll have to pick up another soon :) x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a Big W anywhere near you? They currently have a sale on Australis and I picked up the powder for just over $8 there tonight! Definitely do not want to run out of it!! :P
      Love Liz xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com