Saturday, September 13, 2014

Review: Loreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation

Hey Guys





This is more of a first impressions review than a full blown review as I have only worn this foundation a handful of times. I picked up the Loreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation in shade N3 Creamy Beige which was perfect for my face at the start of winter, however now at the end of winter my face is amazingly pale and only one foundation I own actually matches my skin right now (time for a tan I think!), hence why I have only tried this foundation a few times. 



The bottle is quite nice, glass and heavy which I actually enjoy. There is also a pump which makes it an A+ in my books. I also like that you can see how much foundation you have used so you are never caught running out without knowledge.





This foundation definitely gives a medium-high coverage, which I found very odd considering that the texture of the foundation is very liquid and runny. I found that it tended to dry powdery, rather than staying as a liquid. I disliked this as I found that it somewhat accentuated my pores, but in all fairness that could be the primer I was using with it, I will have to test it out and try with different primers. It lasted 4-5 hours on my skin without needing touchups, which is fairly decent for my oily skin. If you like liquid to powder formulations then this could be a big hit with you, it has quite a large shade range for a drugstore foundation and that includes neutrals, cool and warm toned shades. This foundation retails for $29.95 AU for 30ml but if you wait for the right time you can pick it up for cheaper, like I did! 

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com