Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: Essence Bloom Me Up! Shimmer Powder (LE)

Hey Lovelies!


Every Aussie blogger or Instagrammer has surely seen the new range out in Priceline from Essence Cosmetics. Included in the new range is a lovely highlighter called the Essence Bloom Me Up! Shimmer Powder in shade 01 Rose It Up! Essence seem to bring out a new highlighter in every other new trend edition, all of them are lovely quality for the low low price, this shimmer powder is no exception.



This is a lovely champagne leaning towards pink coloured highlighter that has very fine shimmer/glitter particles in the powder. However you manage to not look like a discoball when you apply this highlighter. This highlighter works for anywhere on the face, above the cheekbones, cupids bow or anywhere else you could possibly want to put it. 



The packaging is simple, clear plastic outside which feels sturdy but I still would not want to drop it. The powder has a flower pattern embossed on the top of it, however in mine it is already starting to rub away. Not really an issue but I would almost want to not use it but the powder is so lovely I stress that it is ok to ruin the flowers!! 



This retails for $5.75 AU and is limited edition, so if I were you I would run to Priceline and grab yourself one of these babies while you still can! GO!

Love Liz xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so sad, my regular Priceline sold out and I went to three other stores and none of them even stocked Essence! It looks so beautiful, I'm sad to have missed out although I really don't need another highlighter!

    Dani | KaBOOM! Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is terrible :(
      I picked mine up while the display was brand new, lucky I did as I haven't seen it in stock since then. But if you dont need another highlighter then its alright! It seems like every other release they have a new highlighter so maybe you can find the next one?
      Love Liz xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com