Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review: ChiChi Nudes Palette

Hey Lovelies

I purchased this ChiChi Glamourous Eyeshadow Palette in shade Nudes a while ago at Target when it was on sale. I was originally after the Naturals palette but they were sold out, and how many nude coloured palette's can you own?




The palette contains 12 shadows, some matte and some shimmer. There is a slight amount of fallout from some of the shadows but nothing drastic. None of the shades are chalky and all are very well pigmented and have a decent pay off. They are easy to blend and wear for around 5-6 hours on my eyelids without primer/base (keep in mind I also have oily lids and poor shadows tend to crease, these don't). I think that these palettes are gorgeous, when they go on sale again I would consider picking up another palette. Unfortunately I am barely plain and boring and mainly the neutral palettes only appeal to me but there is I believe 12 palettes in total to choose from. For the price I don't think you can get much better. These retail for $22.95 AU and can be purchased online or in participating stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com