Thursday, August 21, 2014

Review: BYS Blush Trio

Hey Guys

Sorry for the lack of posts, my house was meant to get the internet set up this week (after a 6 week wait) but they couldn't find the line so someone else has to come in and check it out!! We have been using a pay as you go wifi modem for internet but we try to use it predominately for Uni as it is quite expensive (racked up almost $400 in the past 6 weeks :S).

Anyway on to a review of an awesome blush trio I wanted to share with you! I picked up BYS's Blush Trio in On the Brightside which contains three lovely pink blushes.




I found the packaging to be fairly typical from BYS, cheap quality plastic but you get what you pay for, ultimately the packaging is less important than the product and that's what I found with this blush trio. The colour pay off is fantastic like most of the BYS single blushes, you really need to be careful and apply with a light hand and fluffy brush or you will end up with far too much product on your face... Unless that's the result you want ha.




The colours are absolutely gorgeous and not at all similar when on the face. The first is a pink with shimmer throughout it but only a little shimmer transfers onto the skin. The next is a super bright fuchsia pink which is gorgeous but a bit scary for me to use! The last is a slightly lighter pink colour with no shimmer. All shades have good colour pay off and are very pigmented (particularly the middle colour) and last a good 4-5 hours on my oily skin. I think that this is good for travelling with as you have three different blushes in one palette and the take up little room and are fairly sturdy so unlikely to smash. 




Have you tried any BYS blushes? 

Love Liz xx

2 comments:

  1. One of my fave blushes of all time is from BYS! It's the Candyfloss one. I think the quality is pretty good and this trio is great value!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to have Candyfloss, I am missing out haha! Will have to pick it up :) Thanks for your comment!
      Love Liz xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com