Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review: Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer

Hey Guys



Priceline recently had 50% off all Rimmel products and of course I could not resist and had to have a look and see what caught my eye. I have heard good things about most of the Stay Matte range, I absolutely love the translucent Stay Matte powder. The BB cream and Mouse Foundation also have a large following. Mainly I was after another mattifying primer as my current one is causing breakouts. This primer was very cheap, it retails for only $13.95 and I purchased it for half price. The primer claims to perfect your skin whilst keeping it shine free for up to 8 hours.



The tube states that this is shade 003 however as far as I am aware this is the only shade available in Australia, I am unsure of whether there are different shades elsewhere. This is just a white colour primer that once blended becomes clear. I really like this primer, I think it does a decent job of controlling shine and I do not find any breakouts after having used this, however that could be because my previous primer appears to be the cause of my daily breakouts.

L-R: Blended Swatch, Heavy Swatch


This contains 30ml of product which is fairly typical for a primer, sometimes primers only contain 15ml so this is quite decent. You only need a pea size amount to cover the entire face. I don't think it is a holy grail product, but for the price I doubt you can find much better. 

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com