Sunday, July 27, 2014

Review: Revlon Parfumerie Paradise Collection

Hey Guys



So a few weeks ago I was shopping in the city with my brother (shoutout to him, he told me to mention him in this blog post when I bought the item) and came across this Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel set. The Paradise Collection contains two scented nail enamels, China Flower and Pink Pineapple. The value of these two nail polishes equals $31.90 RRP however the kit is offered at only $19.00 which is a great deal when you think about it, however at Target this was reduced to only $10.00 (I paid $9.50 after staff discount, them savings). $5.00 per nail polish for a Revlon nail polish is ridiculous, let alone their scented nail polishes. 



China Flower is a lovely vivid red shade, the scent of this one is floral but only lightly scented. The scent is a little disappointing but the shade is absolutely gorgeous. Opacity can be reached after two even coats but it is probably advisable to do three coats. 



Pink Pineapple is a very soft light pink colour, the scent of this one is absolutely amazing. It is a very very heavily fruity scented nail polish, I actually got a bit of a headache when I applied this as I had sniffed my nails so much. The formula of this one is a bit disappointing however, it takes three coats to get this close to opaque and even then in some places it was patchy. The scent of this one lasted on my nails for a good few days, I kept catching the scent whenever my hands went past my face. 

Izzy Helping!


I wish that the scent of Pink Pineapple was combined with the colour of China Flower as that would make one amazing polish. However for the price I paid for these I am not at all disappointed. I am very happy to welcome these to my polish collection.

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com