Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review: Bourjois Paris Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder

Hey Lovelies


I bought this bronzing powder ages ago during a sale at Priceline (I think it was one of their 40% off cosmetics sales, I tend to go a bit crazy and buy ALOT of things during those sales) but have not really used it much so I am trying to make a more conscious effort to use it so that I could review it for you guys! I originally had wanted the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder which I could not find anywhere in Australia so I picked the Delice de Soleil  instead. 




The packaging of this bronzer is super cute! The lid flips sideways to reveal the powder and a cute little brush which feels a bit prickly but is very convenient if you need a brush asap and have nothing else on hand. There is also a mirror on the reverse side which I originally thought of as very inconvenient as I assumed you had to flip the product upside down to use it, but Bourjois have thought of everything as the mirror flips so that it covers the product and you can turn it around, *ta-da* you now have a functioning mirror. 

I was originally hoping that I could use this as a contour product as well but it just is not the right colour on my skin to use it as that, also the glitter/shimmer makes it a bit impracticable as a contour. I picked this up in the formula for fair/medium skins as I rarely ever get that tanned and I already have some way too dark bronzers. This bronzing powder does have some rather obvious shimmer/glitter in it, I don't personally mind that but you should be aware of that before you pick this up if you are hoping for a non glitter bronzer. It does smell amazing though, with added cocoa bean and orange blossom extract.



I really like this bronzer to warm up the perimeters of my face, it is light enough that it still looks natural but gives that sun kissed look. Too much can look a bit on the orange side though so I find it works best with a fluffy brush and light touch. This retails for $30.00 AU at Priceline but is currently on sale for $21.00 AU.

Have you tried this bronzer or the other bronzer by Bourjois?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com