Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz

Hey Lovelies

I purchased this make-up finishing spritz by Australis a while back but only just started using it. Before this I was just spraying thermal water on my face to demattify (is that a word?) my makeup and make it last that little bit longer.  The main ingredient in this is water, it just has a few added benefits to it.



Ultimately I think this is pretty much the same as my thermal water so I probably won't be repurchasing this. The spray of this goes on quite heavy, not as light as my aerosol spray cans. This retails for $14.95 AU for 150ml however 300ml of thermal water retails for around $24 AU. This spray by Australis does contain Rose Water and Aloe Vera which smells really nice if you enjoy rose scents.





Do you use a makeup spray? 

Love Liz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com