Friday, June 27, 2014

Kiss Proof Lips

Hey Guys




Today I wanted to share with you a product that I think is amazing and lives up to claims, Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips. I received a sample size of 1.2ml in a Lust Have It! box a while ago, I had this sitting in my drawer and forgot about it as it is not really a colour I would pick up. I have shade 04 Neon Hot Pink which it really is, a beautiful shocking vibrant pink. The range offers 11 colours, some neutral and quite a few bright and wonderful shades. 




This matte lipstick claims 24 hour wear time, I cannot attest to this as who wants lipstick that lasts for 24 hours? However I do now that this is extremely long lasting and once dry on the lips this baby is not coming off. To swatch it I had to try to remove it several times as it just was not coming off. Being a matte lipstick this is a little drying on the lips, so I use a scrub and then a balm before applying this and it sits on my lips just fine. This lasts through eating, drinking and I assume kissing as well (the boy wont come near me with such a bright lip on though). 






This retails for $29 AU (the size is not listed on the website though, sorry) and is available on their website and some salons, I have heard they are coming to Coles though! I would definitely recommend this if you want a beautiful lip colour that will not budge throughout the day. 

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com