Thursday, April 10, 2014

The 40 Beauty Questions Tag

I was not tagged in this but I have seen this post floating around and decided to join in after seeing it on the lovely Holly from Face London who you can find here.


Image taken from google (if only it was my makeup mess)


SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice a day in the shower (yes I know I shouldn't but I am lazy) and if I wear a lot of makeup during the day I will cleanse with a milk cleanser when I get home

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have oily, blemish prone skin :(

What is your current facial wash?
Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser, which I have mentioned on here before, however I have a cleansing balm coming in the mail as part of a sample skin care kit I want to trial

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, once or twice a week but I do it chemically with Alpha H liquid gold

What brand do you use?
The most products I use from one brand would be Avene but or Clarins but I am happy to try anything and I have a lot of products

What moisturizer do you use?
Currently trying to use up a Nivea mattifying moisturiser, but it is not my favourite

Do you have freckles?
Nope

Do you use eye cream?
I have been trying to add it to my skincare routine as I have so many samples to use up

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, I have tried a lot of different things but my skin is slowly coming under control 

Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
Yes once, felt it was overpriced and there was better products out there

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Depends on what I am doing that day and how long my makeup needs to last. But my go to is Revlon Colorstay for oily/combination skin as it is high coverage and lasts really well on my skin 

How about concealer?
I am struggling with concealer, under my eyes I like Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind but I use a concealer palette on blemishes or any other places on my face 

Do you know your undertone colour?
Mainly neutral but leans towards yellow, pink undertones look horrible on me

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like the fairly simple my lashes but better types, however I am not adapt at application. I did once try the paper insane design ones and I loved them but felt horrible on my eyes

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
No, I had heard 6 months, but I usually keep new ones on hand so I can replace them with ones I have brought on special

What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently Revlon Lash Potion, which I do like but not really love

Sephora or MAC?
MAC, much easier to access here in Australia. Although latest news is there is a Sephora coming to Oz! 

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I have only just bought my first MAC product 

What makeup tools do you use in make-up application?
I used to use my fingers, however I now only use brushes because I discovered Real Techniques

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No but if I do need a long lasting eye look then I will use my Maybelline New York Color Tattoos

For the face?
If I really need my makeup to last for ages and ages and ages I will use the Clarins instant touch perfecting base (not 100% sure on the name sorry!) which is lovely 

What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
Anything brown or neutral preferably with a hint of shimmer in it

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Gel or pencil because my hands are way to unsteady for liquid at this point in time

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not very often, usually only when I am in a rush haha

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Messy but usually worth it

Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes I use a mineral powder and I love it, for those in Australia look into Nude by Nature

What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't really have one, I change my mind depending on my look or outfit 

How about lip gloss?
I am a big fan of chubby sticks, does that count? The chocolate brown colours are usually a good choice 

What is your favourite blush to use?
Oh god no, I love a lot of blushes but lately my BYS blush has been used a lot

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have but I try not to now, I worry about it not being authentic or out of date, but sometimes it is the only way to get stuff to Australia 

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, I can't afford all high end products, one day! 

Do you go to CCO’s? (Cosmetic company outlets)
I wish I knew of any! 

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I don't currently have the money or time but I would love to learn more skills for myself in future

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes! Depends what with or if I am nervous or distracted 

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Fake tan hands, exfoliate that stuff 

Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral ones?
I am very much a neutral person, maybe a bright lip if my clothes are monochrome 

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim K is the queen of contour, but I really love Lauren Conrad's overall beauty look

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Foundation, or concealer, a base product to cover my scars up

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I wish I had enough confidence to but I always put a base of some kind on

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No not really, good think I love makeup!

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Oh what a difficult question, probably Estée Lauder as it seems all so lovely and sophisticated and everything I have tried from them I have loved

What do you think of Makeup?
I love makeup! It has so many things it can do and it can make you feel like a whole new person


I don't have anyone to tag but if you read this and have a blog/beauty blog then I recommend you do this! And let me know in the comments <3

Love Liz xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com