Friday, April 4, 2014

Review: Lust Have It! March Beauty Box

Hey Guys




My March Lust Have It! box has only just arrived and I quite liked this month so I wanted to share my thoughts with you. In case you weren't aware Lust Have It! is a company that provides numerous boxes for men and women (women mainly though), I have an annual subscription (that is ending soon) for the beauty box, which retails for $19.95 AU a month. Onto the products contained in this months box, which was more just some plastic bubble wrap as they are redoing the boxes for April I believe. 





KLARA KISS PROOF LIPS
RRP $29, 8ml

This is a deluxe size sample which is very cute! I received shade 04 which is a lovely bright almost neon pink. I do really look forward to using this, it will be good for a bright lip on a night out, perfect with a smokey eye! The small sample size is adorable and great for purses as well. I just hope the formula is good.

BLOOM SECRET WEAPON CONCEALER KIT
RRP $20, 5.5gr

This is a full sized product that I am super happy they included, it was going to either be this or an eyeliner of which I already have heaps. This contains 6 different concealers in one palette, there is a fair, light, medium, green, yellow and illuminiser shade. This palette is great for fair-medium skins but not so much if you are out of that shade range. I think I will get a lot of use out of this.

ORLY NAIL LACQUER SELECTION 
RRP $18.95, 18ml 

This is only 5.3ml of product so I would class this as a mini or deluxe sample, so recieved this in a purple shimmery shade called Grape Glitz which is a perfect name. I haven't tried Orly before so I am looking forward to trying this.

AVEDA INTENSIVE HYDRATING MASQUE
RRP $79.95, 150ml

This mask isn't really designed for my skin type, hydrating products are always a worry for my oily skin. However I can get dry patches every so often so I will save this for one of those times. Aveda is a really good brand so I have fairly high expectations for this, especially considering the price for the full size.

CHAPSTICK STRAWBERRY LIPBALM SPF15
RRP $4.69, 4.2gr

I am always happy to receive another lipbalm, especially one that smells like strawberries. 

RECOVERLYTE TROPICAL POWDER
RRP $11.95, 10 sachets

This pretty much just seems like berrocca, something you use in the morning that is full of vitamins and all the good things after a rough night. I don't go out for a big night very often but I will keep this for when I decide to! 


That is everything from my beauty box this month, lots of cosmetics which has been missing from previous boxes lately. Also included which was not pictured or mentioned was a $20 off voucher for Runway Dream, designer fashion hire, something I will never use but may be good for some.

Izzy stealing my iPad while I was trying to write this post! 


Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes?

Love Liz xx

1 comment:

  1. That concealer palette looks exciting! The colour nail polish you got is pretty too x

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com