Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekly Loves #07

Uni has been crazy lately with constant assignments and many meetings, never been to Uni so many times in a week the whole time I have been at Uni. It is good though, I feel like I am learning a tonne of things and it is preparing me for the real world!

Apart from Uni I mainly just spent time at home or work, making sure my house is clean is an effort now. Oh I forgot to tell you guys, I got a kitten! I plan on doing an introduction post on her soon, I just need to get some good photos of her, the only good ones I can get so far are of her sleeping! She had her first vaccination this week and whilst she was terrified and crying in the car she was very nice with the vet, I am a proud mummy.

On to what I have been loving this week..


Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion





I purchased this ages ago on BeautyBay when I had finished up my old toner, and had heard some good things about the brand Mario Badescu for blemish prone skin. I picked up the Special Cucumber Lotion as it claims to:
Fights against oily build-up and bacteria that can cause acne. Cucumber extract provides a refreshing, pore tightening and antiseptic deep cleansing. 
I have been enjoying using this lately, I forgot about it for a while and chose another toner I had but I recently got back into using this.I find that this is good with my skin, it is hard to tell if it helps at all but it does make my face feel a bit cleaner and doesn't dry or irritate my skin at all. I will probably look for an exfoliating toner next time however.

This retails for $24 AU for 236ml on BeautyBay, this lasts for ages and is usually on special but I think it is worth the price.


Dermalogica Total Eye Care with Spf 15




I only have a small 4ml sample of this product from Dermalogica, but I have really been enjoying using this. I have not been sleeping regular hours which is wrecking havoc on my already there under eye bags, but this little eye cream has come to the rescue! I usually use this at night as it brings down the puffiness but it can be used during the day (hence the spf 15) and aims to conceal your under eye area.

I probably wouldn't purchase the full size as Dermalogica is a little out of my price range at the moment, but I have definitely been loving using this sample up.


Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid with Lemon Oil




I have brought this up time and time again but I am not sorry as I am absolutely loving this lip treatment. My lips are so horrible and dry all the time and this has been smoothing my cracked lips and keeping them moisturised for longer than any other lip treatment I own. Another benefit of this (not that it needed another) is the amazing lemony smell, which is a little bit artificial but in a good way.

 This retails for $15.99 AU but is currently on sale for 20% off at Priceline.


Australis Go Camo Full On Coverage Concealer




This is a really high coverage concealer which is exactly what I have been needing this week. I find that this oxidises a little on my skin and can be a little orange, but I usually put this on under my foundation to prevent that from happening. I have shade dark which is quite dark on my skin, I meant to pick up medium but it was in the wrong spot on the shelf (why did I not check!).

This retails for $11.95 AU but usually can be found on special in a 20% off or 15% off sale.




Although I haven't officially introduced her, I couldn't resist adding her into what I have been loving this week. 


What have you guys been loving this week?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com