Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekly Loves #06

This week has not been very good so I am happy to put it behind me and look forward to the week coming up, it will be full of moving and homework and catching up with the people I love. Now to the products I have loved this past week.





I received this body lotion a while back in a Lust Have It! beauty box, I can't find the exact product on their website as mine is probably a bit old but I only just opened this to put on my bedside table. I have had really dry skin on my hands and arms lately so I have been making sure to apply this every night and it seems to be doing some good for my skin. 




I mentioned this perfume in my blog post here, so I am not going to reiterate myself talking about it. But I do really love the smell of this perfume and sometimes putting it on will just instantly lighten my mood. This retails for $99.99 AU at Priceline but you can usually grab it on special, it is currently on sale for $65.00 AU at Priceline!




I have talked about this on my blog before, and I am not the biggest fan of this foundation as it does not provide as much coverage as I need, but for the past couple weeks this has been the only foundation I have been using. This has a lot lighter texture than my much loved double wear however as the weather has been quite warm lately I have been reaching for this to ensure my face can actually breathe. I have shade 54 Beige, which is a fairly decent match for my summer tan shade so I can continue to use this until the weather starts to get a bit cooler and my tan fades. This retails for $32.00 AU but I would probably wait to purchase this when it is on sale, you can usually grab the foundation for $24 AU or at least 20% off RRP. 




I have been feeling pretty lazy with my makeup lately and this is the only eyeshadow I have been putting on, in shade 25 Bad to the Bronze. This makes my eye makeup look like I have made an effort when all I have done is slap on a little of this (well not quite slap, you get the idea though). This retails for $11.95 AU but you can usually get it when there is a sale on Maybelline products. 


What have you been loving this week?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com