Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF 15 Mineral Powder Compact

Hello Everyone



I have another oldish product to review for you, a sample version of Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF 15 Mineral Powder Compact that I received in a gift with purchase from the Myer Clarins counter around Christmas time last year. At first I really didn't want to use this bronzer because I absolutely adored the packaging and it is a really cute compact. Sleek gold reflective surface with a large mirror inside the compact. It is also quite a decent size for a sample, 3g of product whilst the full size version is 10g. 



This bronzer as the name suggests comes with two shades sitting together in the compact, one lighter matte shade and another darker shimmer shade. Clarins suggests that you can either wear the shades separately as your tan deepens or lightens or mix the shades together, I typically just mix the shades together as I find this looks best on my skin. 



This looks quite natural on my skin and not orange or too dark, medium is the best shade choice for my skin most of the time. Whilst there is a bit of shimmer on the darker side of the compact, I don't think that this shows up too noticeably on my skin, it doesn't accentuate my pores or anything horrible like that. I find that this is really good quality and does apply really easily with my real techniques contour brush. I do have a bit of a soft spot for the brand though and so far they can do no wrong!

L-R; lightest shade, darker shade, both shades mixed.


Unfortunately this retails for $58 here in Oz and I cannot afford to purchase the full size, if you can afford it I would definitely recommend purchasing this for a lovely sun kissed look. 

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com