Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekly Loves #05

It is the time of week again where I share with you what I have been loving this past week, mainly I think I have been loving the fact that I was still on holidays. But as of tomorrow my holiday is all over and done with and I am back for another semester. However I do have some actual products that I can share with you!





I purchased this lip butter a while ago at priceline for $5.69 AU in the flavour vanilla & macadamia which I think is absolutely amazing smelling. I have a love for all things vanilla and so I had to purchase this. I am glad I did as this is quite a moisturising lip butter and I like to use this after putting on my foundation so that any lip products I chose to wear goes on smoothly rather than looking horrible on my chapped lips.





I have mentioned this post beforehand here (contains swatches) and I have been wearing nothing other than this lately. It is a dusty pink which I have found to go brilliantly with a neutral eye look and pink cheeks. This lasts a long time and does slightly stain the lips so you don't feel the need to reapply constantly. It retails for $15.95 here in Australia, but you can usually grab it on sale, I purchased this for only $5 in a clearance sale at Kmart.




Bit of a strange product to mention in my weekly loves, but I use this product everyday and have done so for a couple years now. I am amazed I actually haven't mentioned it before now. I am quite a hot blooded person, I get warm and hot easily and as a result I tend to sweat a fair bit. I also sweat as a result of being overly anxious or nervous, which can happen a fair bit. I used to really struggle with finding the right deodorant, sprays never ever worked and a roll on was only sufficient for so long. Until my mum, who suffers from the same problem (minus the nervous part) put me onto this Rexona Clinical Protection deodorant. You use this at night time and then reapply after 24 hours, and this really does work, I definitely notice the difference when I forget to apply it one night. This retails for $11-14 at chemists and some grocery stores, it does last quite a while however as you only really need to turn it once for each underarm. I usually purchase the shower fresh version, it also comes in fragrance collection and ultra dry in the women's range.





I had never been a huge fan of Sandalwood, however I found it to be very calming and great to use when you are about to go to bed if you struggle to fall asleep. I received this as a present for my 21st birthday from my cousin and I absolutely love it. I have been using this almost daily as I find it a very calming scent. This 100ml bottle retails for $39.95 AU on the Mt Romance website.


Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com