Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Loves #02

Hello Everyone

It is that time of week again, I swear this week has flown by. It has been a lot of fun though! On to my favourite products of the week.


Essence Studio Nails Caring Nail Oil



My nails have been in pretty poor condition lately and I recently remembered that I had purchased this nail oil on a whim for only $3.50 AU a while back. I have kept this on my desk and this week I was using it regularly as I was having a bit of a nail polish free week (*gasp*). I am not sure how nourishing something that cost under $5 can be but it seems to do the job. It smells of apricot which is quite nice but I do find I have to wash my hands after use as it is quite oily and my hands tend to feel greasy. At 3.5ml in the bottle it is only small, however you only need to put on the smallest amount using the doe foot applicator.


Nivea Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes



I know that cleansing wipes are not fantastic to be using all the time but I like to buy a pack when they are on special and keep them for times when I just don't want to take off my makeup, such as last night. When I get home from a big night out, washing my face correctly is using the last thing on my mind but I did manage to wipe off all my makeup thanks to these wipes. They are not fantastic at taking off eye makeup like they claim but they do a decent job, I would recommend eye makeup remover for heavy eye makeup to avoid the dreaded raccoon eyes. 25 wipes will set you back $7.49 AU but are often on sale.


Pixi Eye Glow Cube



I received this Pixi Eye Glow Cube in Lucent Lid Light for Christmas from my partner (I may of picked it out for him). I just think this is absolutely gorgeous, it contains 2 base powders and 16 shimmery, butter like shadows. I almost think this is just too precious to use, it is just so pretty! But no I am trying to be better at actually using my products than just leaving them sitting on my shelves. I think this palette is great for neutral lovers but it also has some pink and purple colours thrown in there for when you are feeling adventurous. This retails for $31.50 AU on beautybay.


Real Techniques Buffing Brush



Ah the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, what more is there to say about this brush than it is ahfriggenmazing! This brush only comes with the core collection that includes a pointed foundation brush, detailer brush, contour brush and of course this baby. I had become smitten with my other real techniques face brush, the expert face brush, but I have since fallen back in love with this brush. I have found that this brush is a lot more fluffy after cleaning while the expert face brush becomes quite hard as it is a lot denser and therefore harder to clean (I do apologise as at the time of this post I had yet to wash my brushes). If you have not yet invested in these brushes I highly recommend that you do, they are cheapest to buy off iHerb.

What have you been loving this week? 

Love Liz xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, thank you for following me but apparently you follow the wrong blog, I follow you back but can you follow me to my current blog, thank you! xoxo

    here is the bloglink http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice
    anyway you can unfollow me here since I don't use this profile.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com