Friday, February 14, 2014

Latest Addition to My Skincare Routine

So yesterday I purchased the Sukin Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil (Limited Edition McGrath) to help out my skin. I love facial oils (I usually use the Clarins Lotus Oil which is lovely and has helped balance out my skin) and after hearing Kate rave about the Trilogy Rosehip Oil here, and also in one of her budget skincare videos, I knew I had to try it out.



I went into Priceline and I was originally after the Trilogy Rosehip Oil but the only size they had was the large one and as my skin can be sensitive to new products I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that could potentially worsen my skin condition. I looked around for a smaller bottle of rosehip oil and found this one by Sukin, it is a limited edition bottle that supports the McGrath Foundation which:
Raises money to place McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities right across Australia, as well as increasing breast awareness in young Australian women. 
The packaging on the Sukin Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil states that:
Sukin is donating AUD$20,000 from the sale of specifically marked Sukin Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil to the McGrath Foundation. You can join Sukin in supporting this iconic Australian charity by purchasing specifically marked Rose Hip Oil products from pharmacies and heath food stores throughout Australia. 


While my intention wasn't to buy a product supporting the McGrath Foundation it is nice to know that I am purchasing a product made by a company that supports such charities.

So far I have only used this a few times but I have been loving the effects, my skin feels more moisturised and less congested after use. It smells a little strange but it sinks in the skin quickly and by that time the smell has disappeared. I am hoping that it will live up to its claims of soothing skin conditions, but so far this product seems great. It comes with an inbuilt dropper to dispense the 2-3 drops you need per use, this should last a fairly long time. I purchased this at Priceline for $19.95 AU.



Have you tried Rose Hip Oil before?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com