Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Exams Are Over = Time for More Blogging


Hey Everyone

So exams are over and I have been working like crazy trying to earn enough money for Christmas gifts. I am looking forward to blogging more, but I do not have another day off until Christmas day so it may not be until the New Year that I can really start up my blog! 

So today I will be doing a few reviews of products I have been buying up lately (there has been a lot of spending, so I am now banning myself from buying any more until hopefully when Uni starts back up again next year), I will try to schedule some so that its not a billion reviews at once and then nothing for another week. 

Some of the items I want to review for you are a few eyes, lip and cheek products, which I will split into three posts.

A preview of the eye reviews



A preview for the lip reviews



A preview for the cheek reviews

Are you guys ready for Christmas this year? 

Love Liz xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com