Saturday, July 13, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Polish

Hi guys

I have finally got around to taking a picture of my Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polish in colour 220 Toasted Almond.














This is a gorgeous colour with my skin tone. I have received a tonne of compliments and had people even asking me if it was shellac because it just looks so glossy.




















The formula was great, and with this dark colour it was opaque within one layer, however I chose to add an extra layer just in case. The brush was also large enough that you could get the whole nail in 'almost' one swipe, it was so close! It is very glossy and does not need a top coat, it also claims to include a base coat so you do not need to do anything other than this. However I found it did last that little bit longer with a top coat. I used o.p.i.'s top coat and it managed to last 4-5 days with minimal chipping, which is a lot for someone like me as my nails take quite a beating st work. There was no staining of the nail as well, and it was easy to take off.

I plan on posting more posts soon so stay tuned!

Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com